Big Savings ofF new!!! This 2018 Toyota Corolla LE comes with great features including Toyota Safety Sense (pre collision warning, lane keep assist), backup camera, Bluetooth, touch screen controls, steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls, power windows, air conditioning, key-less entry, power mirrors, USB and AUX ports and so much more!! Our used vehicles are thoroughly inspected and reconditioned by Acura trained technicians. We are a fully transparent dealer and this includes giving wearable measurements to you! Front brakes have 90% remaining and rear brakes at 40% remaining!! All tires have approx 60% remaining! Brand new wiper blades!! Fresh oil change and alignment!