Custom

Payment Details

Estimated Amount Financed:
--
--
«
--
--
»
--
--

Disclaimer:

All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above do not include GST, PST and any rebates, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.


Basic Info

Body:
Sedan
Kilometers:
44,870
HWY l/km:
6.3
City l/km:
8.1
Exterior:
Super Black
Interior:
Charcoal
Engine:
1.8L 4-Cyl Engine
Trans:
Automatic

Description

Did you know SV stood for Super Value! No Accidents, Local Manitoba car! This SV comes with the added sunroof package! Not to mention the Super Value features of heated seats, pass key with push button start, alloy rims, Bluetooth, a/c, back up camera and so much more! At Crown Automax we want to make things easy and transparent for you! This includes giving all the wearable safety measurements! Fresh oil change!! Front brakes have 60% remaining, rear brakes have 40% remaining! Tires have 60% remaining!!! If your looking for amazing value, reliability, and of course great fuel mileage all packed into one low affordable payment, come see this awesome 2017 Sentra at Crown Automax today! Price does not include PST & GST Dealer Permit # 1387 . While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions, please verify information in question with our sales team at 204-487-1858, sales@automaxcanada.ca.

Vehicle Details

  • Window Grid Antenna
  • Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
  • Clearcoat Paint
  • Front License Plate Bracket
  • Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
  • Metal-Look Grille w/Chrome Surround
  • Body-Coloured Front Bumper
  • Steel Spare Wheel
  • Variable Intermittent Wipers
  • Body-Coloured Rear Bumper
  • Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
  • Light Tinted Glass
  • Chrome Door Handles
  • Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
  • Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
  • Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
  • Tires: P205/55R16 AS
  • Trunk Rear Cargo Access
  • Wheels: 16 Steel w/Full Covers
  • Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
  • Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
  • Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
  • Delayed Accessory Power
  • Cargo Space Lights
  • Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
  • Illuminated Glove Box
  • Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
  • Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
  • Day-Night Rearview Mirror
  • Perimeter Alarm
  • Engine Immobilizer
  • Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
  • Full Carpet Floor Covering
  • Seats w/Cloth Back Material
  • Full Tank of Fuel & Floor Mats
  • 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
  • 1 12V DC Power Outlet
  • Rear Cupholder
  • Analog Display
  • Front Cupholder
  • 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
  • Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
  • Cloth Door Trim Insert
  • Trip Computer
  • Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
  • Power Rear Windows
  • 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
  • 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
  • Front Map Lights
  • Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
  • Outside Temp Gauge
  • Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
  • Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
  • Full Cloth Headliner
  • FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
  • Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
  • Driver Foot Rest
  • Front-Wheel Drive
  • Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
  • 50 L Fuel Tank
  • Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
  • Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • 110 Amp Alternator
  • Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
  • 49-Amp/Hr 470CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
  • Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
  • Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
  • Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
  • Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
  • Side Impact Beams
  • Rear Child Safety Locks
  • Airbag Occupancy Sensor
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
  • Low Tire Pressure Warning
  • ABS And Driveline Traction Control
  • Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
  • Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
Did you know SV stood for Super Value! No Accidents, Local Manitoba car! This SV comes with the added sunroof package! Not to mention the Super Value features of heated seats, pass key with push button start, alloy rims, Bluetooth, a/c, back up camera and so much more! At Crown Automax we want to make things easy and transparent for you! This includes giving all the wearable safety measurements! Fresh oil change!! Front brakes have 60% remaining, rear brakes have 40% remaining! Tires have 60% remaining!!! If your looking for amazing value, reliability, and of course great fuel mileage all packed into one low affordable payment, come see this awesome 2017 Sentra at Crown Automax today! Price does not include PST & GST Dealer Permit # 1387 . While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions, please verify information in question with our sales team at 204-487-1858, sales@automaxcanada.ca.

Why Crown Automax

For a straightforward, personal approach to the car shopping process, choose Crown Automax in Winnipeg, MB, CA. We are a family owned and operated dealership and continue to be recognized as Winnipeg’s No. 1 pre-owned vehicle supercentre. At Crown Automax we make it easy to find the vehicle of your dreams and provide an incredible selection, friendly team of experts and low prices. Our team does all the hard work for you and is here to make the shopping process as quick and as easy as process.

Disclaimer:

All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above do not include GST, PST and any rebates, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.

*Number of views in last 30 days

† Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.

Saved
Saved Vehicles ×

SAVED VEHICLES

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this link on your favorites:

Save

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Contact
Contact Us ×

(204) 487-1858

Call Now

1700 Waverley St • Winnipeg, MB R3T 5V7

Get Directions

Today's Hours:

Open Today! Sales: 9am-9pm

Schedule Test Drive

  • Please choose a time range above
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Ask a Question

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Check Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Lock In This Deal

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Crown AutoMax

1700-C Waverley St Winnipeg, MB

Phone:

http://maps.google.com/?q=1700%20Waverley%20St%2C%20Winnipeg%2C%20MB%20R3T%205V7

Sales

Phone: (204) 487-1858

1700 Waverley St Winnipeg, MB
49.8165526 -97.1758124
[schema type="organization" orgtype="LocalBusiness" url="www.automaxcanada.ca" name="Crown Automax" description="" street="1700 Waverley St" city="Winnipeg" state="MB" postalcode="R3T 5V7" country="CA" email="sales@crownautomax.ca" phone="(204) 487-1858" logo="https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/crownautomax/uploads/2018/10/CrownAutomaxOGImage.png"]
Crown Automax
Crown Automax
1700 Waverley St
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 5V7 CA
(204) 487-1858
https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/crownautomax/uploads/2018/10/CrownAutomaxOGImage.png
Crown Automax 49.8165526, -97.1758124.