Custom

Payment Details

Estimated Amount Financed:
--
--
«
--
--
»
--
--

Disclaimer:

All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above do not include GST, PST and any rebates, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.


Basic Info

Body:
Minivan/Van
Kilometers:
89,606
HWY l/km:
9.5
City l/km:
14.1
Exterior:
Billet Metallic
Interior:
Black/Light Greystone
Engine:
3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine
Trans:
Automatic

Description

Local Manitoba trade in! Great Value!! This Touring Town and Country comes packed with great options including power sliding doors, power tailgate, backup camera, stow able roof rack and cross rails, touch screen entertainment centre, 3 row power windows, fog lights, built in hard drive for music files, Bluetooth, dual digital climate control, power drivers seat, rear 115V power port, tinted windows, alloy rims and so much more! Our used vehicles are thoroughly inspected and reconditioned by Acura trained technicians. We are a fully transparent dealer and this includes giving wearable measurements to you! Front brake pads are new, rear brakes at 40% remaining!! All tires have approx 60% remaining! Fresh oil change, battery service and brake service (including flush) recently completed!

Vehicle Details

  • Radio: Uconnect 430 CD/DVD/MP3/HDD
  • 6 Speakers
  • 40GB Hard Drive w/28GB Available
  • Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices
  • Fixed Antenna
  • Roof Rack
  • Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
  • Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
  • Steel Spare Wheel
  • Perimeter/Approach Lights
  • Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
  • LED Brakelights
  • Body-Coloured Front Bumper w/Chrome Bumper Insert
  • Lip Spoiler
  • Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
  • Deep Tinted Glass
  • Chrome Bodyside Mouldings
  • Clearcoat Paint
  • Power Sliding Rear Doors
  • Variable Intermittent Wipers
  • Chrome Grille
  • Front Fog Lamps
  • Compact Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
  • Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
  • Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
  • Front License Plate Bracket
  • Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
  • Body-Coloured Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
  • Body-Coloured Door Handles
  • Wheels: 17 x 6.5 Aluminum
  • Tires: P225/65R17 BSW A/S Touring
  • Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
  • Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Transmission Fluid Temp, Engine Hour Meter, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
  • Vinyl Door Trim Insert
  • Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
  • Delayed Accessory Power
  • Power Rear Windows and Power Vented 3rd Row Windows
  • Locking Glove Box
  • Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
  • Front And Rear Map Lights
  • Front Seats w/Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
  • Systems Monitor
  • 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
  • Garage Door Transmitter
  • Rear Cupholder
  • HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
  • Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
  • Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
  • Bucket Folding Captain Front Facing Manual Reclining Tumble Forward Cloth Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft and Manual Fold Into Floor
  • Outside Temp Gauge
  • Carpet Floor Trim
  • 10-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement, Cushion Tilt and Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
  • Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
  • Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
  • Trip Computer
  • Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
  • 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
  • Redundant Digital Speedometer
  • Driver Foot Rest
  • Day-Night Rearview Mirror
  • Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
  • Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Cloth 3rd Row Seat Front/Rear, Manual Recline, Manual Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
  • 6.5 Touchscreen
  • Full Cloth Headliner
  • Leather Gear Shift Knob
  • FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
  • 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
  • Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
  • Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
  • Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
  • Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
  • Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
  • Valet Function
  • Cargo Space Lights
  • Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
  • Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
  • Instrument Panel Bin, Covered Dashboard Storage, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
  • Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
  • Front Cupholder
  • Fixed Rear Head Restraints
  • Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
  • 3 12V DC Power Outlets
  • Compass
  • ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
  • Air Filtration
  • Analog Display
  • Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
  • Touring Suspension
  • Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
  • Front Anti-Roll Bar
  • Block Heater
  • Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
  • Engine: 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6
  • Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • 3.16 Axle Ratio
  • Engine Oil Cooler
  • 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
  • 160 Amp Alternator
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
  • Front-Wheel Drive
  • 6049# Gvwr
  • Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
  • Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
  • 76 L Fuel Tank
  • 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
  • Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
  • Rear Child Safety Locks
  • Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
  • Low Tire Pressure Warning
  • Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
  • Driver Knee Airbag
  • Side Impact Beams
  • Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
  • ABS And Driveline Traction Control
  • Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
  • Airbag Occupancy Sensor
Local Manitoba trade in! Great Value!! This Touring Town and Country comes packed with great options including power sliding doors, power tailgate, backup camera, stow able roof rack and cross rails, touch screen entertainment centre, 3 row power windows, fog lights, built in hard drive for music files, Bluetooth, dual digital climate control, power drivers seat, rear 115V power port, tinted windows, alloy rims and so much more! Our used vehicles are thoroughly inspected and reconditioned by Acura trained technicians. We are a fully transparent dealer and this includes giving wearable measurements to you! Front brake pads are new, rear brakes at 40% remaining!! All tires have approx 60% remaining! Fresh oil change, battery service and brake service (including flush) recently completed!

Why Crown Automax

For a straightforward, personal approach to the car shopping process, choose Crown Automax in Winnipeg, MB, CA. We are a family owned and operated dealership and continue to be recognized as Winnipeg’s No. 1 pre-owned vehicle supercentre. At Crown Automax we make it easy to find the vehicle of your dreams and provide an incredible selection, friendly team of experts and low prices. Our team does all the hard work for you and is here to make the shopping process as quick and as easy as process.

Disclaimer:

All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above do not include GST, PST and any rebates, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.

*Number of views in last 30 days

† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.

Saved
Saved Vehicles ×

SAVED VEHICLES

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this link on your favorites:

Save

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Contact
Contact Us ×

(204) 487-1858

Call Now

1700 Waverley St • Winnipeg, MB R3T 5V7

Get Directions

Today's Hours:

Open Today! Sales: 9am-9pm

I'm Interested

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Ask a Question

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule Test Drive

  • Please choose a time range above
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Check Availability

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Crown Acura

1700-B Waverley St Winnipeg, MB

Phone: (204) 487-1858

http://maps.google.com/?q=1700%20Waverley%20St%2C%20Winnipeg%2C%20MB%20R3T%205V7

Sales

Phone: (204) 487-1858

1700 Waverley St Winnipeg, MB
49.8165526 -97.1758124
[schema type="organization" orgtype="LocalBusiness" url="www.automaxcanada.ca" name="Crown Automax" description="" street="1700 Waverley St" city="Winnipeg" state="MB" postalcode="R3T 5V7" country="CA" email="sales@crownautomax.ca" phone="(204) 487-1858" logo="https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/crownautomax/uploads/2018/10/CrownAutomaxOGImage.png"]
Crown Automax
Crown Automax
1700 Waverley St
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 5V7 CA
(204) 487-1858
https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/crownautomax/uploads/2018/10/CrownAutomaxOGImage.png
Crown Automax 49.8165526, -97.1758124.